Report NEP-IAS-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shen, Kailing, 2007. "Contingent, Temporary Unemployment Insurance’s Impacts on Employment and Unemployment Durations," IZA Discussion Papers 2959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brigitte Dormont & Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Karine Lamiraud, 2007. "The influence of supplementary health insurance on switching behaviour : evidence on Swiss data," Working Papers, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS) 0702, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Jairo Restrepo & Andrés Zambrano & Mauricio Velez & Manuel Ramirez, 2007. "Health insurance as a strategy for access: streamlined facts of the colombian health care reform," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO 002783, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Ramón Castaño & Andrés Zambrano, 2007. "Financial protection for the poor in Colombia: the effects of a subsidized health insurance scheme," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO 002723, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Nicole Maestas & Mathis Schroeder & Dana P. Goldman, 2006. "Price Variation in Markets with Homogeneous Goods: The Case of Medigap," Working Papers, RAND Corporation Publications Department 504, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Gary Becker & Kevin Murphy & Tomas Philipson, 2007. "The Value of Life Near its End and Terminal Care," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001428, David K. Levine.