Report NEP-IAS-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mingshan Lu & Elizabeth Savage, 2006. "Do financial incentives for supplementary private health insurance reduce pressure on the public system? Evidence from Australia, CHERE Working Paper 2006/11," Working Papers 2006/11, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:crr:issbrf:ib2007-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Almario, Joselito & Llanto-Gamboa, Marinella Gilda, 2006. "Microinsurance in the Philippines: Policy and Regulatory Issues and Challenges," Discussion Papers DP 2006-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bijwaard, Govert, 2007. "Modelling the Time on Unemployment Insurance Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 2936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Hoy & Adeyemi Esuola & Zahirul Islam & Calum G. Turvey, 2007. "Evaluating the Effects of Asymmetric Information in a Model of Crop Insurance," Working Papers 0706, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- James R. Thompson, 2007. "Credit Risk Transfer: To Sell or to Insure," Working Papers 1131, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00165791 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindquist, Gabriella Sjögren & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2007. "Social and Occupational Security and Labour Market Flexibility in Sweden: The Case of Unemployment Compensation," IZA Discussion Papers 2943, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John P. Harding & Xiaozhing Liang & Stephen L. Ross, 2007. "The Optimal Capital Structure of Banks: Balancing Deposit Insurance, Capital Requirements and Tax-Advantaged Debt," Working papers 2007-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.