Report NEP-IAS-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- R. Amy Puenpatom & Robert Rosenman, 2006. "Efficiency of Thai provincial public hospitals after the introduction of National Health Insurance Program," Working Papers 2006-2, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Denise Doiron & Glenn Jones & Elizabeth Savage, 2006. "Healthy, wealthy and insured? The role of self-assessed health in the demand for private health insurance, CHERE Working Paper 2006/2," Working Papers 2006/2, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Denzil Fiebig & Elizabeth Savage & Rosalie Viney, 2006. "Does the reason for buying health insurance influence behaviour? CHERE Working Paper 2006/1," Working Papers 2006/1, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ray Rees & Patricia Apps, 2006. "Genetic testing, income distribution and insurance markets, CHERE Working Paper 2006/3," Working Papers 2006/3, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jane Hall, 2004. "Can we design a market for competitive health insurance? CHERE Discussion Paper No 53," Discussion Papers 53, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lucinda Trigo Gamarra, 2007. "Does the Product Quality Hypothesis Hold True? - Service Quality Differences between Independent and Exclusive Insurance Agents," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 76, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics, Germany.
- Jane Hall, 2001. "The public view of private health insurance, CHERE Discussion Paper No 45," Discussion Papers 45, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kees van Gool & Elizabeth Savage & Rosalie viney & Marion Haas & Rob Anderson, 2006. "WhoÂ’s getting caught? An analysis of the Australian Medicare Safety Net, CHERE Working Paper 2006/8," Working Papers 2006/8, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Donald J Wright, 2004. "Insurance and monopoly power in a mixed private/public hospital system, CHERE Discussion Paper No 55," Discussion Papers 55, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2007. "Health Insurance Status and Physician-Induced Demand for Medical Services in Germany: New Evidence from Combined District and Individual Level Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 689, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul Pichler, 2007. "Forecasting with estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models: The role of nonlinearities," Vienna Economics Papers 0702, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Lassila, Jukka & Määttänen, Niku & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2007. "Vapaaehtoinen eläkesäästäminen tulevaisuudessa," Discussion Papers 1089, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Philip Clarke & Elizabeth Savage & Jane Hall, 2006. "Horizontal inequities in AustraliaÂ’s mixed public/private health care system, CHERE Working Paper 2006/13," Working Papers 2006/13, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kees van Gool & Elizabeth Savage & Rosalie viney & Marion Haas & Rob Anderson, 2006. "Catastrophic insurance: Impact of the Australian Medicare Safety Net on fees, service use and out-of-pocket costs, CHERE Working Paper 2006/9," Working Papers 2006/9, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.