Report NEP-IAS-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GrÃ¶nqvist, Erik, 2006. "(M)oral Hazard?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 642, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Mark Huggett & Juan Carols Parra, 2006. "How Well Does the US Social Insurance System Provide Social Insurance?," Working Papers, Georgetown University, Department of Economics gueconwpa~06-06-11, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Finn, Claire & Harmon, Colm P., 2006. "A Dynamic Model of Demand for Private Health Insurance in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 2472, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Strulik, Holger & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Vanini, Paolo, 2006. "Staying on the Dole," CEPR Discussion Papers 5967, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-10-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pavoni, Nicola & Violante, Giovanni L, 2006. "Optimal Welfare-to-Work Programs," CEPR Discussion Papers 5937, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krüger, Dirk & Lustig, Hanno, 2006. "The Irrelevance of Market Incompleteness for the Price of Aggregate Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 5936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.