Report NEP-IAS-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hendrik P. van Dalen, 2006. "When Health Care Insurance does not make a Difference – The Case of Health Care ‘Made in China’," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-091/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2006. "Differentiated Annuities in a Pooling Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1844, CESifo Group Munich.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Neeraj Sood, 2006. "Health Insurance as a Two-Part Pricing Contract," NBER Working Papers 12681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marta Cardin & Graziella Pacelli, 2006. "On the characterization of convex premium principles," Working Papers 142, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Camara, Modibo K. & Montes-Negret, Fernando, 2006. "Deposit insurance and banking reform in Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4056, The World Bank.
- Kono, Hisaki, 2006. "Is Group Lending A Good Enforcement Scheme for Achieving High Repayment Rates?: Evidence from Field Experiments in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 61, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2006. "Optimum Commodity Taxation in Pooling Equilibria," CESifo Working Paper Series 1815, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "An essay on economic reforms and social change in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4057, The World Bank.
- Lara Bryant & Sharmila Vishwasrao, 2006. "Physician Quality and Health Care for the Poor and Uninsured," Working Papers 06001, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.