Report NEP-IAS-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randall P. Ellis & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2005. "Health Insurance, Expectations, and Job Turnover," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-036, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- van Ours, Jan C & Vodopivec, Milan, 2006. "Shortening the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits Does Not Affect the Quality of Post-Unemployment Jobs: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kling, Alexander & Richter, Andreas & Ruß, Jochen, 2006. "The Impact of Surplus Distribution on the Risk Exposure of With Profit Life Insurance Policies Including Interest Rate Guarantees," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1220, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Virve Ollikainen & Tomi Kyyrä, 2006. "To Search or Not to Search? The Effects of UI Benefit Extension for the Elderly Unemployed," Discussion Papers 400, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- MacMinn, Richard & Richter, Andreas, 2006. "Hedging Brevity Risk with Mortality-based Securities," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1219, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Døskeland, Trond M. & Nordahl, Helge A., 2006. "Optimal Pension Insurance Design," Discussion Papers 2006/14, Department of Finance and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics, revised 21 Jun 2007.
- Døskeland, Trond M. & Nordahl, Helge A., 2006. "Intergenerational Effects of Guaranteed Pension Contracts," Discussion Papers 2006/13, Department of Finance and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics, revised 21 Jun 2007.
- Ortega, Javier & Rioux, Laurence, 2006. "On the Extent of Re-Entitlement Effects in Unemployment Compensation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Randall P. Ellis & Thomas G. McGuire, 2006. "Predictability and Predictiveness in Health Care Spending," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-001, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Per-Olov JOHANSSON, 2006. "On the definition and estimation of the value of a ?statistical life?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.