Report NEP-IAS-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Norma B. Coe & Amy Finkelstein, 2006. "Medicaid Crowd-Out of Private Long-Term Care Insurance Demand: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Survey," NBER Working Papers 12536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nell, Martin & Richter, Andreas & Schiller, Jörg, 2006. "When prices hardly matter: Incomplete insurance contracts and markets for repair goods," Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management 1187, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Rivaud-Danset, Dorothée & Oheix, Valérie, 2005. "Do corporate financial patterns in European countries converge and testitfy for disintermediation?," MPRA Paper 40, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kosmas Marinakis & Theofanis Tsoulouhas, 2006. "Are Tournaments Optimal over Piece Rates under Limited Liability for the Principal?," Working Paper Series, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics 009, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Paul Gordon & Alan E. Woodfield, 2006. "Ex Ante Liability Rules in New Zealand's Health and Safety in Employment Act: A Law and Economics Analysis," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 06/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.