Report NEP-IAS-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pau Olivella & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2006. "Testing for adverse selection into private medical insurance," IFS Working Papers W06/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Chad E. Hart, 2005. "Influence of the Premium Subsidy on Farmers' Crop Insurance Coverage Decisions," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp393, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Palme, Mårten & Persson, Mats, 2006. "Job Security and Work Absence: Evidence form a Natural Experiment," Seminar Papers 743, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Peter Birch Sørensen & Martin Ino Hansen & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2006. "Savings Accounts and the Life-Cycle Approach to Social Insurance," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mario JAMETTI & Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 2006. "Risk Selection in Natural Disaster Insurance -The Case of France," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 06.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Ambec, S., 2005. "Voting over informal risk-sharing rules," Working Papers 200509, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Christian Gollier & Mark Ivaldi, 2005. "Study On Competition Policy In The Portuguese Insurance Sector: Econometric Measurement Of Unilateral Effects In The Caixa/Bcp Merger Case," Working Papers 07, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Anupa Bir & Karen Eggleston, 2006. "Measuring Selection Incentives in Managed Care: Evidence from the Massachusetts State Employee Insurance Program," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0605, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Chad E. Hart, 2005. "ARPA Subsidies, Unit Choice, and Reform of the U.S. Crop Insurance Program," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-bp45, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Miguel Carriquiry & Bruce A. Babcock & Chad E. Hart, 2005. "Using a Farmer's Beta for Improved Estimation of Actual Production History (APH) Yields," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp387, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:ias:fpaper:05-wp387 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Astrid Rosenschon, 2006. "Finanzpolitische Maßnahmen zugunsten von Familien � Eine Bestandsaufnahme für Deutschland," Kiel Working Papers 1273, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Simona GRASSI, 2006. "On the characteristics of a mixed system of provision of a private good. An application to health care," Departmental Working Papers 2006-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Timothy Halliday, 2006. "The Impact of Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Income Shocks on Health Outcomes: Evidence from the PSID," Working Papers 200606, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Edward Kelley & Jeremy Hurst, 2006. "Health Care Quality Indicators Project: Conceptual Framework Paper," OECD Health Working Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:chy:respap:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore