Report NEP-IAS-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalavakonda, Vijay & Mahul, Olivier, 2005. "Crop insurance in Karnataka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3654, The World Bank.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2005. "Does health insurance impede trade inhealth care services?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3667, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2005. "Can insurance increase financial risk ? The curious case of health insurance in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3741, The World Bank.
- Nathan M Jensen, 2005. "Measuring Risk: Political Risk Insurance Premiums and Domestic Political Institutions," International Finance 0512002, EconWPA.
- Lindelow, Magnus & Wagstaff, Adam, 2005. "Health shocks in China : are the poor and uninsured less protected ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3740, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Pradhan, Menno, 2005. "Health insurance impacts on health and nonmedical consumption in a developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3563, The World Bank.
- Giuseppe, DE FEO & Jean, HINDRIKS, 2005. "Efficiency of Competition in Insurance Markets with Adverse Selection," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005042, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Shankar, Rashmi, 2005. "Insurance and liquidity : panel evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3648, The World Bank.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Karacaovali, Baybars & Laeven, Luc, 2005. "Deposit insurance around the world : a comprehensive database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3628, The World Bank.
- An Chen, 2005. "Loss Analysis of a Life Insurance Company Applying Discrete-time Risk-minimizing Hedging Strategies," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse19_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Immervoll H, 2004. "Falling Up The Stairs. An Exploration Of The Effects Of Bracket Creep On Household Incomes," EUROMOD Working Papers EM3/04, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research, revised 01 Oct 2004.