Report NEP-IAS-2002-08-08This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jun Liu & Francis A. Longstaff & Jun Pan, 2002. "Dynamic Asset Allocation With Event Risk," NBER Working Papers 9103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:isu:genres:1946 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter A. Diamond & Peter R. Orszag, 2002. "An Assessment of the Proposals of the President's Commission to Strengthen Social Security," NBER Working Papers 9097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hart, Chad E. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2001. "Livestock Revenue Insurance," Staff General Research Papers 1932, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Michael Greenstone, 2002. "Using Mandated Speed Limits to Measure the Value of a Statistical Life," NBER Working Papers 9094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lsu:lsuwpp:2002-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mason, Chuck & Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H., 2003. "Systemic Risk in U.S. Crop Reinsurance Programs," Staff General Research Papers 1944, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:2089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Martin Boyer & Mathieu Delvaux-Derome, 2002. "The Demand for Directors' and Officers' Insurance in Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-72, CIRANO.