Report NEP-HRM-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Ola & Huysentruyt, Marieke & Miettinen, Topi & Stephan, Ute, 2014. "Person-Organization Fit and Incentives: A Causal Test," Working Paper Series 1010, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen, 2014. "Self-Managed Working Time and Employee Effort: Microeconometric Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 636, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sumit Agarwal & Itzhak Ben-David, 2014. "Do Loan Officers’ Incentives Lead to Lax Lending Standards?," NBER Working Papers 19945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:182 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adams-Kane, Jonathon & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2014. "Institutional quality mediates the effect of human capital on economic performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6792, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:183 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2014. "The Magic of the New: How Job Changes Affect Job Satisfaction," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201405, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- SÃ¸ren Rud Kristensen & Luigi Siciliani & Matt Sutton, 2014. "Optimal Price-Setting in Pay for Performance Schemes in Health Care," Discussion Papers 14/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Blum, Jurgen Rene, 2014. "What factors predict how public sector projects perform ? a review of the World Bank's public sector management portfolio," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6798, The World Bank.
- Jordi Brandts & David J. Cooper & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "Legitimacy, Communication and Leadership in the Turnaround Game," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 947.14, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Daron Acemoglu & Francisco Gallego & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Institutions, Human Capital and Development," NBER Working Papers 19933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garlick, Robert, 2014. "Academic peer effects with different group assignment policies : residential tracking versus random assignment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6787, The World Bank.
- Fafaliou, Irene & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis, 2014. "Strategy in practice: a quantitative approach to target setting," MPRA Paper 54054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiraz Ben Ali, 2014. "Corporate Governance, Principal-Principal Agency Conflicts, and Disclosure," Working Papers 2014-125, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.