Report NEP-HRM-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tymula, Agnieszka, 2013. "Competitive Screening of a Heterogeneous Labor Force and Corporate Teamwork Attitude," Working Papers 2013-18, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- C. Kirabo Jackson & Henry S. Schneider, 2013. "Reducing Moral Hazard in Employment Relationships: Experimental Evidence on Managerial Control and Performance Pay," NBER Working Papers 19645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nonso Obikili, 2013. "Social Capital and Human Capital in the Colonies: A Study of Cocoa Farmers in Western Nigeria," Working Papers 382, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Picchio, Matteo & Staffolani, Stefano, 2013. "Does Apprenticeship Improve Job Opportunities? A Regression Discontinuity Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7719, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benno Torgler & Davis Stadelmann & Marco Portmann, 2013. "The Power of Religious Organizations in Human Decision Processes: Analyzing Voting Behavior," QuBE Working Papers 023, QUT Business School.
- Kim, Hugh H. & Maurer, Raimond & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2013. "Time is money: Life cycle rational inertia and delegation of investment management," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Volker Schöer & Debra Shepherd, 2013. "Compulsory tutorial programmes and performance in undergraduate microeconomics: A regression discontinuity design," Working Papers 27/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Akbari, Ather H. & Aydede, Yigit, 2013. "Economic Benefits of Studying Economics in Canada: A Comparison of Wages of Economics Majors with those in Other Disciplines Circa 2005," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2013.
- Olga Lelebina, 2013. "Initiating and managing career creativity of corporate professionals," Post-Print hal-00881724, HAL.
- Barbara Liberda & Joanna Tyrowicz & Magdalena Smyk, 2013. "Age-productivity patterns in talent occupations for men and women: a decomposition," Working Papers 2013-27, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Ajay Agrawal & John McHale & Alexander Oettl, 2013. "Collaboration, Stars, and the Changing Organization of Science: Evidence from Evolutionary Biology," NBER Working Papers 19653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno, Giovanni S. F. & Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Dessy, Orietta, 2013. "Temporary Contracts and Young Workers' Job Satisfaction in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/408222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Toms, Steven & Shepherd, Alice, 2013. "Creative accounting in the British Industrial Revolution: Cotton manufacturers and the ‘Ten Hours’ Movement," MPRA Paper 51478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Glazerman & Al Protik & Bing-ru Teh & Julie Bruch & Jeffrey Max, 2013. "Transfer Incentives for High-Performing Teachers: Final Results from a Multisite Randomized Experiment," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7938, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Paul Amadieu & Karine Picot-Coupey & Jean-Laurent Viviani, 2013. "Organizational choices and financial performance: the case of company-owned stores, franchisee-owned stores and stores-within-a-store among French fashion retailers," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201335, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.