Report NEP-HRM-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Barigozzi & N. Burani, 2013. "Intrinsic Motivation in the Labor Market: Not Too Much, Thank You," Working Papers wp866, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bas ter Weel & Lex Borghans (Maastricht University)............ Huub Meijers (Maastricht University), 2013. "The importance of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation for measuring IQ," CPB Discussion Paper 231, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- David Amirault & Paul Fenton & Thérèse Laflèche, 2013. "Asking About Wages: Results from the Bank of Canada’s Wage Setting Survey of Canadian Companies," Discussion Papers 13-1, Bank of Canada.
- Mike Brewer & Monica Costa Dias & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "How taxes and welfare distort work incentives: static lifecycle and dynamic perspectives," IFS Working Papers W13/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sylvie Blasco & Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2012. "Employment Policies, Hiring Practices and Firm Performance," Working Papers 2012-27, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Item repec:esm:wpaper:esmt-13-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc van der Steeg & Sander Gerritsen, 2013. "Teacher evaluations and pupil achievement: Evidence from classroom observations," CPB Discussion Paper 230, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.