Report NEP-HRM-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán González & Stephen Rassenti, 2013. "Peer Pressure and Moral Hazard in Teams: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 13-01, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Bénabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2012. "Bonus Culture: Competitive Pay, Screening and Multitasking," IDEI Working Papers 756, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Mar 2013.
- Hoppe, Eva I., 2013. "Observability of information gathering in agency models," MPRA Paper 43647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann-Sofie Kolm & Mirco Tonin, 2012. "In-Work Benefits and the Nordic Model," CEU Working Papers 2013_1, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 14 Dec 2012.
- Michael Bognanno & Eduardo Melero, 2012. "Promotion Signals, Age and Education," DETU Working Papers 1205, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2012. "Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration," IDEI Working Papers 757, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Christian Belzil & Michael Bognanno & Francois Poinas, 2012. "Promotion Determinants in Corporate Hierarchies: An Examination of Fast Tracks and Functional Area," DETU Working Papers 1206, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Pfeffer, Jeffrey & DeVoe, Sanford E., 2012. "The Economic Evaluation of Time Organizational Causes and Individual Consequences," Research Papers 2123, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Kouroche Vafaï, 2012. "Supervision in Firms," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768900, HAL.
- RanÄ‘elovicÌ, SasÌŒa & RakicÌ, Jelena ZÌŒarkovicÌ, 2012. "Improving work incentives: evaluation of tax policy reform using SRMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM11/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Cho, In Soo & Orazem, Peter, 2013. "Are Nonprofit Entrepreneurs Also â€œJacks-Of-All-Tradesâ€?," Staff General Research Papers 35750, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Erik Hurst & Charles I. Jones & Peter J. Klenow, 2013. "The Allocation of Talent and U.S. Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 18693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Matthew W. McCarter, 2013. "You Can’t Put Old Wine in New Bottles: The Effect of Newcomers on Coordination in Groups," Working Papers 13-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Kouroche Vafaï, 2012. "Information in Hierarchies," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768904, HAL.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre & Roeder, Kerstin, 2012. "United but (un)equal: human capital, probability of divorce and the marriage contract," IDEI Working Papers 755, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.