Report NEP-HRM-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Bigoni & Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2012. "Strategies of Cooperation and Punishment among Students and Clerical Workers," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 12-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Agnes Baeker & Vanessa Mertins, 2012. "Risk-sorting and preference for team piece rates," IAAEU Discussion Papers, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU) 201208, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Simon C. Parker & Mirjam van Praag, 2012. "Ability Dispersion and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-130/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:hit:hcfrwp:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrich Witt & Georg Schwesinger, 2012. "Phylogenetic Footprints in Organizational Behavior," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2012-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Joop Hartog & Michael Sattinger, 2012. "Nash Bargaining and the Wage Consequences of Educational Mismatches," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-129/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2012. "Human Capital Formation and Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 3719, CESifo Group Munich.
- Spyridon Boikos & Alberto Bucci & Thanasis Stengos, 2012. "Non-Monotonicity of Fertility in Human Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth," Working Papers, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance 1213, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Franziska Tollnek & Joerg Baten, 2012. "Farmer Families at the Heart of the Educational Revolution: Which Occupational Group Inherited Human Capital in the Early Modern Era?," CEH Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University 008, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Elise S. Brézis, 2012. "Brain Drain and Development Traps," Working Papers, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics 2012-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- David Lagakos & Benjamin Moll & Tommaso Porzio & Nancy Qian, 2012. "Experience Matters: Human Capital and Development Accounting," NBER Working Papers 18602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.