Report NEP-HRM-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moritz Heimes & Steffen Seemann, 2012. "Which Pay for what Performance? Evidence from Executive Compensation in Germany and the United States," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-29, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Bryson, Alex & Zhou, Minghai, 2012. "What do we know about China's CEO's?: evidence from across the whole economy ," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science CEPOP31, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Coenen, Michael & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2012. "Investment behavior in a constrained dictator game," DICE Discussion Papers 77, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bel, Roland & Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2012. "On Broadway and strip malls: how to make a winning team," Working Papers 2012-14, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Youyou Baende Bofota, Raouf Boucekkine and Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social capital as an engine of growth: Multisectoral modelling and implications," Working Papers 317, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Denise Hoffman & Jody Schimmel, 2012. "Which Medicaid Buy-In Participants Use SSA Work Supports?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7581, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Blasco, Sylvie & Pertold-Gebicka, Barbara, 2012. "Employment Policies, Hiring Practices and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gong, Ting & Wu, Alfred M., 2012. "Does Increased Civil Service Pay Deter Corruption? Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 41815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Nguyen, Vy & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2012. "Stuck in the middle ? human capital development and economic growth in Malaysia and Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6283, The World Bank.
- Jean-Marc Weller, 2012. "An Ethnographer among Street-Level Bureaucrats and New Public Management," Working Papers CEB 12-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.