Report NEP-HRM-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Steffen Andersen & Uri Gneezy & John A. List, 2012. "Carrots that Look Like Sticks: Toward an Understanding of Multitasking Incentive Schemes," NBER Working Papers 18453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Soens & D. Buyens & M. S. Taylor, 2012. "Linking HR and Line Agents’ Implementation of High- Performance Work Systems to Intentions to Leave and Job Performance: A Social Exchange Perspective," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 12/785, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Alejandro Cid & José María Cabrera, 2012. "Joint-Liability vs. Individual Incentives in the Classroom. Lessons from a Field Experiment with Undergraduate Students," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo. 1206, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Irenaeus Wolff & J. Philipp Reiss, 2012. "Incentive Effects of Funding Contracts: An Experiment," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 78, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Echeverría, Manuel, 2012. "Value Oriented Organizations with Value Neutral Hierarchies," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2012:25, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Regner, Tobias & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "Motivational cherry picking," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 68, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2012. "The Evolution of Education: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-464, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.