Report NEP-HRM-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dell'Aringa, Carlo & Lucifora, Claudio & Pagani, Laura, 2012. "A "Glass-Ceiling" Effect for Immigrants in the Italian Labour Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 6555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & John, Kose & Waisman , Maya, 2012. "Urban agglomeration and CEO compensation," Research Discussion Papers 17/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2012. "Active Ageing Beyond the Labour Market: Evidence on Work Environment Motivations," Working Papers DT48, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised May 2012.
- Goodman, Joshua Samuel, 2012. "The Wages of Sinistrality: Handedness, Brain Structure and Human Capital Accumulation," Scholarly Articles 7779971, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Johan Fourie & Robert Ross & Russel Viljoen, 2012. "Literacy at South African Mission Stations," Working Papers 284, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Damien Besancenot & Jean-Michel Courtault & Khaled El Dika, 2011. "Piecework versus merit pay: a Mean Fi eld Game approach to academic behavior," Working Papers halshs-00632171, HAL.
- Marco Leonardi & Giovanni Pica, 2012. "Who pays for it? The Heterogeneous Wage Effects of Employment Protection Legislation," Working Papers 436, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2011. "Full Disclosure in Decentralized Organizations," Working Papers halshs-00652279, HAL.
- Stéphane Robin & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Ingratiation and Favoritism: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers halshs-00694160, HAL.
- Jayawickrama, Sherine S, 2011. "Developing Managers and Leaders: Experiences and Lessons from International NGOs," Scholarly Articles 7784444, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.