Report NEP-HRM-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- N. Soens & D. Buyens & M. S. Taylor, 2012. "First-line Implementation of High-Performance Work Systems: Effects on Work Unit Human Capital, Empowerment, and Performance," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 12/783, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," Working Papers 2012-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Rodolfo Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri & Yongseok Shin, 2012. "Lifetime Labor Supply and Human Capital Investments," Working Papers 2012-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Junichiro Ishida, 2012. "Promotion without Commitment: Signaling, Time Inconsistency and Decentralization of the Firm," ISER Discussion Paper 0843, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Aderonke Osikominu, 2012. "Quick job entry or long-term human capital development? The dynamic effects of alternative training schemes," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 076, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Audenaert & A. Vanderstraeten & D. Buyens, 2012. "Mutual Investment Employee-Organization Relationship: A Conceptual Model of How and When it is Functional," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 12/778, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Colin P. Green & John S. Heywood & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2012. "Performance Pay and Ethnic Wage Differences in Britain," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2012. "What explains the gender earnings gap in self-employment? A decomposition analysis with German data," Discussion Papers 77, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Piero Cipollone & Pasqualino Montanaro & Paolo Sestito, 2012. "Human capital for growth: possible steps towards an upgrade of the Italian education system," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 122, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gielen, Anne C. & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2012. "Quit Behavior and the Role of Job Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 6540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Dell'Aringa, Carlo & Leonardi, Marco, 2012. "Temporary Employment, Job Flows and Productivity: A Tale of Two Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 6526, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Bigoni & S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & D. Gambetta, 2012. "Trustworthy by Convention," Working Papers wp827, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Giovanni Immordino, 2012. "Reciprocity in the Principal Multiple Agent Model," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 314, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ayala Arad & Ariel Rubinstein, 2012. "Strategic Tournaments," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000000438, UCLA Department of Economics.