Report NEP-HRM-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- N. Soens & D. Buyens & M. S. Taylor, 2012. "First-line Implementation of High-Performance Work Systems: Effects on Work Unit Human Capital, Empowerment, and Performance," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/783, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," Working Papers 2012-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Rodolfo Manuelli & Ananth Seshadri & Yongseok Shin, 2012. "Lifetime Labor Supply and Human Capital Investments," Working Papers 2012-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Junichiro Ishida, 2012. "Promotion without Commitment: Signaling, Time Inconsistency and Decentralization of the Firm," ISER Discussion Paper 0843, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Aderonke Osikominu, 2012. "Quick job entry or long-term human capital development? The dynamic effects of alternative training schemes," ECON - Working Papers 076, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Audenaert & A. Vanderstraeten & D. Buyens, 2012. "Mutual Investment Employee-Organization Relationship: A Conceptual Model of How and When it is Functional," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/778, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Colin P. Green & John S. Heywood & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2012. "Performance Pay and Ethnic Wage Differences in Britain," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2012. "What explains the gender earnings gap in self-employment? A decomposition analysis with German data," Discussion Papers 77, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Piero Cipollone & Pasqualino Montanaro & Paolo Sestito, 2012. "Human capital for growth: possible steps towards an upgrade of the Italian education system," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 122, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gielen, Anne C. & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2012. "Quit Behavior and the Role of Job Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 6540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Dell'Aringa, Carlo & Leonardi, Marco, 2012. "Temporary Employment, Job Flows and Productivity: A Tale of Two Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 6526, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Bigoni & S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & D. Gambetta, 2012. "Trustworthy by Convention," Working Papers wp827, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Giovanni Immordino, 2012. "Reciprocity in the Principal Multiple Agent Model," CSEF Working Papers 314, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ayala Arad & Ariel Rubinstein, 2012. "Strategic Tournaments," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000000438, UCLA Department of Economics.