Report NEP-HRM-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Dickinson & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Job Allocation Rules and Sorting Efficiency: Experimental Outcomes in a Peter Principle Environment," Post-Print halshs-00664665, HAL.
- Diego d'Andria & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2012. "Fiscal Policy Impacts on Growth: an OECD Cross-Country Study with an Emphasis on Human Capital Accumulation," CEIS Research Paper 217, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jan 2012.
- Lasse Steiner & Lucian Schneider, 2012. "The Happy Artist?: An Empirical Application of the Work-Preference Model," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 430, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2011. "Modelling the Flow of Knowledge and Human Capital: A Framework of Innovative Capital," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Halkos, George, 2012. "Importance and influence of organizational changes on companies and their employees," MPRA Paper 36811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nina PoloÅ¡ki VokiÄ‡, 2011. "The Relationship between the Level and Modality of HRM Metrics, Quality of HRM Practice and Organizational Performance," EFZG Working Papers Series 1109, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Makino, Momoe, 2012. "Effects of birth order and sibling sex composition on human capital investment in children in India," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 319, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Friebel, Guido & Lammers, Frauke, 2012. "The Firm as the Locus of Social Comparisons: Internal Labor Markets versus Up-or-Out," IZA Discussion Papers 6343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Milo Bianchi, 2012. "Financial Development, Entrepreneurship, and Job Satisfaction," Post-Print halshs-00670031, HAL.
- Brice Corgnet & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara, 2012. "Are you a Good Employee or Simply a Good Guy? Infl?uence Costs and Contract Design," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 12-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Nicholas Bloom & Christos Genakos & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Management Practices Across Firms and Countries," NBER Working Papers 17850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Pfeifer & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Age and gender composition of the workforce, productivity and profits: Evidence from a new type of data for German enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics 232, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2012. "Postgraduate Education and Human Capital Productivity in Japan," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gächter, Simon & Nosenzo, Daniele & Sefton, Martin, 2012. "Peer Effects in Pro-Social Behavior: Social Norms or Social Preferences?," IZA Discussion Papers 6345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2012. "Wellbeing in the workplace: the impact of modern management," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE 356, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vanina Forget, 2012. "Doing well and doing good: a multi-dimensional puzzle," Working Papers hal-00672037, HAL.