Report NEP-HRM-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paradiso, Antonio & Kumar, Saten & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2011. "The growth effects of education in Australia," MPRA Paper 34791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Bryson & Michael White, 2011. "HRM and Workplace Motivation: Incremental and Threshold Effects," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1097, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dessi, Roberta & Rustichini, Aldo, 2011. "Work for Image and Work for Pay," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 11-252, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Luisa Gagliardi, 2011. "Does Skilled Migration Foster Innovative Performance? Evidence from British Local Areas," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0097, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2011. "Education or just Creativity: what matters most for economic performance?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p199, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:cms:1asb11:2011-009-105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catarina Cardoso & Eric J. Pentecost, 2011. "Human Capital and Spatial Heterogeneity in the Iberian Countries’ Regional Growth and Convergence," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2011_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2011.
- Item repec:cms:1asb11:2011-008-103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz, 2011. "Relationship between Various Employee Performance Recognition Techniques and Customer Satisfaction: Evidence from the Restaurant Industry of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krause, Annabelle, 2011. "Work to Live or Live to Work? Unemployment, Happiness, and Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 6101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz, 2011. "Managerial Social Wisdom: A major facet for Employee Turnover Intentions, Work Commitments and Manager-Subordinate Relationships," MPRA Paper 34757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Gunnes, Trude, 2011. "Should Economists Listen to Educational Psychologists? Some Economics of Student Motivation," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 11-247, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chadi, Adrian, 2011. "Employed but still unhappy? On the relevance of the social work norm," CAWM Discussion Papers, Center of Applied Economic Research MÃ¼nster (CAWM), University of MÃ¼nster 42, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.