Report NEP-HRM-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa, 2005. "Human Capital Formation during Communism and Transition: Evidence from Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 34231, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Oct 2011.
- Nakabayashi, Masaki, 2011. "Schooling, employer learning, and internal labor market effect: Wage dynamics and human capital investment in the Japanese steel industry, 1930-1960s," MPRA Paper 30749, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 May 2011.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Vanessa Lange, 2011. "Reciprocity and Workers' Tastes for Representation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 402, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Robinson, Joshua J, 2011. "The effects of asymmetric and symmetric fetal growth restriction on human capital development," MPRA Paper 34175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2011. "Who Works for Startups? The Relation between Firm Age, Employee Age, and Growth," Working Papers 11-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann & Lei Zhang, 2011. "General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle," NBER Working Papers 17504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.