Report NEP-HRM-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mamoon, Dawood & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2011. "Labour Markets, Education and Duality of Returns," MPRA Paper 29529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Büttner, Bettina & Thiel, Hendrik & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2011. "Variation of learning intensity in late adolescence and the impact on noncognitive skills," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 11-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Schulz, Nico Johannes, 2011. "Gregariousness, interactive jobs and wages," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 11-001, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jose Maria Millan & Jolanda Hessels & Roy Thurik & Rafael Aguado, 2011. "Determinants of Job Satisfaction across the EU-15: A Comparison of Self-Employed and Paid Employees," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-043/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Milton H. Marquis & Bharat Trehan & Wuttipan Tantivong, 2011. "The wage premium puzzle and the quality of human capital," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2011-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eldridge Moses, 2011. "Quality of education and the labour market: A conceptual and literature overview," Working Papers 07/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Lacroix, Guy & Brouard, Marie-Ève, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," IZA Discussion Papers 5560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riddell, W. Craig & Song, Xueda, 2011. "The Impact of Education on Unemployment Incidence and Re-employment Success: Evidence from the U.S. Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 5572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765022616 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Buser & Noemi Peter, 2011. "Multitasking: Productivity Effects and Gender Differences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-044/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Oriana Bandiera & Luigi Guiso & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2011. "What Do CEOs Do?," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2011/06, European University Institute.