Report NEP-HRM-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaison R. Abel & Ishita Dey & Todd M. Gabe, 2010. "Productivity and the density of human capital," Working Papers 2010/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jens Hagen & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Natalia Trofimenko, 2010. "Orphanhood and Critical Periods in Children’s Human Capital Formation: Long-Run Evidence from North-Western Tanzania," Kiel Working Papers 1649, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Amelie F. Constant & Bienvenue N. Tien & Klaus F. Zimmermann & Jingzhou Meng, 2010. "China's Overt Economic Rise and Latent Human Capital Investment: Achieving Milestones and Competing for the Top," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1062, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fares, Jean & Puerto, Olga Susana, 2009. "Towards comprehensive training," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52188, The World Bank.
- Amparo Castelló-Climent & Ana Hidalgo-Cabrillana, 2010. "Quality and quantity of education in the process of development," Economics Working Papers we1020, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Peter McHenry, 2010. "The Geographic Distribution of Human Capital: Measurement of Contributing Mechanisms," Working Papers 92, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Aterido, Reyes, 2010. "The investment in job training : why are SMEs lagging so much behind?," Social Protection Discussion Papers 54967, The World Bank.
- Frederic DOCQUIER & Elisabetta LODIGIANI & Hillel RAPOPORT & Maurice SCHIFF, 2010. "Emigration and the quality of home country institutions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010035, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Charlot Olivier & Malherbet Franck, 2010. "Education and the welfare gains from employment protection," THEMA Working Papers 2010-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Johanson, Richard, 2009. "A review of national training funds," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52187, The World Bank.
- Frédéric Perdreau & Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Gérard Cliquet, 2010. "Plural Form and Franchisors Performance : Early Empirical Findings From Europe," Post-Print halshs-00522601, HAL.
- Chae, ChangKyun & Chung, Jaeho, 2009. "Pre-employment vocational education and training in Korea," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52186, The World Bank.
- Fredrik Andersson & Elizabeth E. Davis & Matthew L. Freedman & Julia I. Lane & Brian P. McCall & L. Kristin Sandusky, 2010. "Decomposing the Sources of Earnings Inequality: Assessing the Role of Reallocation," Working Papers 10-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gasper, D.R. & George, S., 2010. "Cultivating humanity? Education and capabilities for a global â€˜great transitionâ€™," ISS Working Papers - General Series 503, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University (ISS), The Hague.
- Heiwai Tang, 2010. "Labor Market Institutions, Firm-specific Skills, and Trade Patterns," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0755, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Simone Tuor & Daniela Wettstein, 2010. "Differences between entrepreneurs and employees in their educational paths," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0050, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).