Report NEP-HRM-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaison R. Abel & Ishita Dey & Todd M. Gabe, 2010. "Productivity and the density of human capital," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2010/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jens Hagen & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Natalia Trofimenko, 2010. "Orphanhood and Critical Periods in Children’s Human Capital Formation: Long-Run Evidence from North-Western Tanzania," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1649, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Amelie F. Constant & Bienvenue N. Tien & Klaus F. Zimmermann & Jingzhou Meng, 2010. "China's Overt Economic Rise and Latent Human Capital Investment: Achieving Milestones and Competing for the Top," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1062, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fares, Jean & Puerto, Olga Susana, 2009. "Towards comprehensive training," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52188, The World Bank.
- Amparo Castelló-Climent & Ana Hidalgo-Cabrillana, 2010. "Quality and quantity of education in the process of development," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we1020, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Peter McHenry, 2010. "The Geographic Distribution of Human Capital: Measurement of Contributing Mechanisms," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 92, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Aterido, Reyes, 2010. "The investment in job training : why are SMEs lagging so much behind?," Social Protection Discussion Papers 54967, The World Bank.
- Frederic DOCQUIER & Elisabetta LODIGIANI & Hillel RAPOPORT & Maurice SCHIFF, 2010. "Emigration and the quality of home country institutions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES) 2010035, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Charlot Olivier & Malherbet Franck, 2010. "Education and the welfare gains from employment protection," THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise 2010-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Johanson, Richard, 2009. "A review of national training funds," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52187, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00522601_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chae, ChangKyun & Chung, Jaeho, 2009. "Pre-employment vocational education and training in Korea," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52186, The World Bank.
- Fredrik Andersson & Elizabeth E. Davis & Matthew L. Freedman & Julia I. Lane & Brian P. McCall & L. Kristin Sandusky, 2010. "Decomposing the Sources of Earnings Inequality: Assessing the Role of Reallocation," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 10-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heiwai Tang, 2010. "Labor Market Institutions, Firm-specific Skills, and Trade Patterns," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0755, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Simone Tuor & Daniela Wettstein, 2010. "Differences between entrepreneurs and employees in their educational paths," Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0050, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).