Report NEP-HRM-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2010. "Is there any relationship between Economic Growth and Human Development? Evidence from Indian States," MPRA Paper 22997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanders, Mark & Weitzel, Utz, 2010. "The Allocation of Entrepreneurial Talent and Destructive Entrepreneurship," Working Papers wp2010-46, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- T.R. Dilip, 2010. "School Educational Attainment in Kerela: Trends and Differentials," Working Papers id:2516, eSocialSciences.
- Ofer, Gur, 2010. "Twenty Years Later and the Socialist Heritage is still Kicking: the Case of Russia," Working Papers wp2010-59, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Flavio Cunha & James Heckman & Susanne Schennach, 2010. "Estimating the technology of cognitive and noncognitive skill formation," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2010. "The impact of EU integration on the Portuguese distribution of employees' earnings," GEMF Working Papers 2010-08, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- FUKAO Kyoji & ITO Keiko, 2010. "Output Quality, Skill Intensity, and Factor Contents of Trade: An empirical analysis based on microdata of the Census of Manufactures," Discussion papers 10028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cain Polidano & Kostas Mavromaras, 2010. "Participation in and Completion of Vocational Education and Training for People with Disability," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Coneus, Katja & Laucht, Manfred & Reuß, Karsten, 2010. "The role of parental investments for cognitive and noncognitive skill formation: Evidence for the first 11 years of life," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2010. "Trade and Geography in the Economic Origins of Islam: Theory and Evidence," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 145, Collegio Carlo Alberto.