Report NEP-HRM-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2009. "Will growth and technology destroy social interaction? The inverted U-shape hypothesis," wp.comunite 0057, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Parantap Basu & Max Gillman & Joseph Pearlman, 2009. " Inflation, Human Capital and Tobin's q," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0904, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind: Migration, Entrepreneurship and Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 4541, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Smyth, Emer & McCoy, Selina, 2009. "Investing in Education," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) RB2009/3/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ortega, Francesc & Polavieja, Javier G., 2009. "Labor-Market Exposure as a Determinant of Attitudes toward Immigration," IZA Discussion Papers 4519, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frenette, Marc, 2009. "Career Goals in High School: Do Students Know What It Takes to Reach Them, and Does It Matter?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2009320e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- RenÃ© BÃ¶heim & Nicole Schneeweis & Florian Wakolbinger, 2009. "Employer provided training in Austria: Productivity, wages and wage inequality," NRN working papers 2009-27, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Pierre Therrien & Petr Hanel, 2009. "Skills required for innovation: A review of the literature," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 09-16, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2009. "Returns to migration, education, and externalities in the European Union," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2009-15, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 09 Feb 2010.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200926 is not listed on IDEAS anymore