Report NEP-HRM-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Joan R. Roses, 2009. "Human Capital and Economic Growth in Spain, 1850-2000," Working Papers in Economic History, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones wp09-06, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Richard G. Frank & Ellen Meara, 2009. "The Effect of Maternal Depression and Substance Abuse on Child Human Capital Development," NBER Working Papers 15314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:kyo:dpaper:001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Marisa Hidalgo, 2009. "Should we transfer resources from college to basic education?," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2009-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Regula Geel & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009. "Occupational Mobility Within and Between Skill Clusters: An Empirical Analysis Based on the Skill-Weights Approach," Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0047, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2009. "Territorial Capital and Regional Growth: Increasing Returns in Cognitive Knowledge Use," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-059/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Culture Values Entrepreneurship and Growth," MPRA Paper 17137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00411099_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2009. "Uncertain Longevity and Investment in Education," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp520, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.