Report NEP-HRM-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200911 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Was Weber Wrong? A Human Capital Theory of Protestant Economic History: A Comment on Becker and Woessmann," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 248, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Jerome Adda & Christian Dustmann & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2009. "Career progression and formal versus on-the-job training," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W09/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hugo Nopo & Natalia Winder, 2008. "Ethnicity and Human Capital Accumulation in Urban Mexico," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4619, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Panos, Sousounis, 2009. "The Impact of Work-Related Training on Employee Earnings: Evidence from Great Britain," MPRA Paper 14262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catia Batista & Aitor Lacuesta & Pedro Vicente, 2009. "Micro evidence of the brain gain hypothesis: The case of Cape Verde," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0902, Banco de Espa�a.
- Oscar Mitnik, 2008. "How do Training Programs Assign Participants to Training? Characterizing the Assignment Rules of Government Agencies for Welfare-to-Work Programs in California," Working Papers, University of Miami, Department of Economics 0907, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Backman, Mikaela & Bjerke, Lina, 2009. "Returns to Higher Education - a regional perspective," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 171, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski, 2009. "The Rise of the Service Economy," NBER Working Papers 14822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugo Nopo & Natalia Winder, 2008. "Etnicidad y acumulación de capital humano en México Urbano," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4620, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jonathan Chaloff & Georges Lemaître, 2009. "Managing Highly-Skilled Labour Migration: A Comparative Analysis of Migration Policies and Challenges in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers, OECD Publishing 79, OECD Publishing.