Report NEP-HRM-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Was Weber Wrong? A Human Capital Theory of Protestant Economic History: A Comment on Becker and Woessmann," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Schoellman, Todd, 2009. "The Occupations and Human Capital of U.S. Immigrants," MPRA Paper 14236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Behrman, Jere R. & Murphy, Alexis & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Yount, Kathryn, 2009. "Are returns to mothers' human capital realized in the next generation?: The impact of mothers' intellectual human capital and long-run nutritional status on children's human capital in Guatemala," IFPRI discussion papers 850, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2009. "Intergenerational Complementarities in Education and the Relationship between Growth and Volatility," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Lee, Heyung-Jik, 2009. "Education-Based Wage Differentials and Regional Patterns : The Case of Canadian Registered Nurses," Discussion paper series. A 206, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.