Report NEP-HRM-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dreger, Christian & Erber, Georg & Glocker, Daniela, 2009. "Regional Measures of Human Capital in the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 3919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piracha, Matloob & Vadean, Florin, 2009. "Return Migration and Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 3922, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav & Lukiyanova, Anna, 2009. "Stuck Between Surplus and Shortage: Demand for Skills in the Russian Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 3934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault, 2008. "Productivity Drivers in British Columbia: Strategic Areas for Improvement," CSLS Research Reports, Centre for the Study of Living Standards 2008-09, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & Bertel Schjerning & Anders Sørensen, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Job Creation, and Wage Growth," CAM Working Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics 2009-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Furtado, Delia, 2009. "Cross-Nativity Marriages and Human Capital Levels of Children," IZA Discussion Papers 3931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hendricks, Lutz & Schoellman, Todd, 2009. "Student Abilities During the Expansion of U.S. Education, 1950-2000," MPRA Paper 12798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Taylor & Derek Yu, 2009. "The importance of socio-economic status in determining educational achievement in South Africa," Working Papers 01/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Papagni, Erasmo, 2008. "The Long-run Effects of Household Liquidity Constraints and Taxation on Fertility, Education, Saving and Growth," MPRA Paper 12793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Li-Ju, 2009. "Women in Politics: A New Instrument for Studying the Impact of Education on Growth," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2009:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Hiroshi Sato, 2009. "Growth of Villages in China, 1990-2002," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd08-023, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Thierry Lallemand & François Rycx, 2009. "Are Young and Old WorkersS Harmful for Firm Productivity ?," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 09-002.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.