Report NEP-HRM-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Adams-Kane, Jonathon, 2008. "Institutions, Education, and Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 11800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Dohse & Ingrid Ott, 2008. "Determinants of growth and convergence in a growing economy with heterogeneous entrepreneurs," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1467, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael Grimm & Stephan Klasen & Ken Harttgen & Mark Misselhorn & Teresa Munzi & Timothy Smeeding, 2008. "Inequality in Human Development: An empirical assessment of thirty-two countries," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research 178, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," IZA Discussion Papers 3859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Machin, Stephen & Pelkonen, Panu & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2008. "Education and Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 3845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans-Georg Petersen & Markus Kirchner, 2008. "Education return and financing : donated affluence as consequence of tuition free study programs in Germany," Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge, UniversitÃ¤t Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t 55, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel O. Beltran & Kuntal K. Das & Robert W. Fairlie, 2008. "Home computers and educational outcomes: evidence from the NLSY97 and CPS," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 958, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rouziès, Dominique & Onyemah, Vincent & Panagopoulos, Nikolaos, 2008. "How HRM control affects boundary-spanning employees’ behavioural strategies and satisfaction : The moderating impact of cultural performance orientation," Les Cahiers de Recherche, HEC Paris 895, HEC Paris.
- Franck TâˆšÃ‰Â¬Â©tard & Nicola Villa & Joanna Carlsson & Erkki Patokorpi & Milena Casagranda & Sara Tomasini, 2008. "E-inclusion in Finland and Italy in the light of statistical data," DISA Working Papers, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy 0810, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 28 Nov 2008.
- Jeroen de Jong & Deanne Den Hartog, 2008. "Innovative Work Behaviour: Measurement and Validation," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H200820, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jarno Hoekman & Koen Frenken & Frank van Oort, 2008. "Collaboration networks as carriers of knowledge spillovers: Evidence from EU27 regions," KITeS Working Papers, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy 222, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2008.