Report NEP-HRM-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nelen Annemarie & Grip Andries de, 2008. "Why do Part-Time Workers invest less in Human Capital than Full-Timers?," Research Memoranda 004, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Jolanda Hessels & Siri Terjesen, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Career Capital, Innovation and New Venture Export Orientation," Scales Research Reports H200808, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Mishra, SK & Nayak, Purusottam, 2008. "Facets and factors of human development in Tripura," MPRA Paper 10240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "Dynamics of social trust and human capital in the learning process: The case of the Japan garment cluster in the period 1968-2005," MPRA Paper 10251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alison Booth & Pamela Katic, 2008. "Men at Work in a Land Down-under," CEPR Discussion Papers 586, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Matthew Neidell & Jane Waldfogel, 2008. "Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Peer Effects in Early Education," NBER Working Papers 14277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- yamamura, eiji, 2007. "Heterogeneity, trust, human capital and productivity growth: Decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 10248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mary A. Burke & Tim R. Sass, 2008. "Classroom peer effects and student achievement," Working Papers 08-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Lucia Wegner, 2008. "Investing in Africa's Youth," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 62, OECD Publishing.