Report NEP-HRM-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Haizheng & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2008. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 3576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giulio Fella & Giovanni Gallipoli, 2008. "Education and Crime over the Life Cycle," Working Papers 630, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bert Minne & Marc van der Steeg & Dinand Webbink, 2008. "Skill gaps in the EU: role for education and training policies," CPB Document 162, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ofer Malamud & Cristian Pop-Eleches, 2008. "General Education vs. Vocational Training: Evidence from an Economy in Transition," NBER Working Papers 14155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Mendolicchio & D. Paolini & T. Pietra, 2008. "Human Capital Policies in a Static, Two-Sector Economy with Imperfect Markets," Working Paper CRENoS 200807, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Montizaan, Raymond & Cörvers, Frank & de Grip, Andries, 2008. "Training Background and Early Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 3504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heckman, James J., 2008. "Schools, Skills, and Synapses," IZA Discussion Papers 3515, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akresh, Richard & de Walque, Damien, 2008. "Armed Conflict and Schooling: Evidence from the 1994 Rwandan Genocide," IZA Discussion Papers 3516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Denzler, Stefan & Wolter, Stefan C., 2008. "Self-Selection into Teaching: The Role of Teacher Education Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 3505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sookram, Sandra & Strobl, Eric, 2008. "The Role of Educational Choice in Occupational Gender Segregation: Evidence from Trinidad and Tobago," IZA Discussion Papers 3549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2008. "Migration, the Quality of the Labour Force and Economic Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 6899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.