Report NEP-HRM-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James J. Heckman, 2008. "Schools, Skills, and Synapses," NBER Working Papers 14064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takao Kobayashi & Risa Sai & Kazuya Shibata, 2008. "Human Capital as an Asset Mix and Optimal Life-Cycle Portfolio: An Analytical Solution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-565, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Beckstead, Desmond Brown, W. Mark Newbold, Bruce, 2008. "Cities and Growth: In Situ Versus Migratory Human Capital Growth," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2008019e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Blunch, N., 2007. "Religion and Human Capital in Ghana," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0770, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Olivier Debande & Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2008. "Quality and variety competition in higher education," DULBEA Working Papers 08-12.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Brian A. Jacob & Lars Lefgren & David Sims, 2008. "The Persistence of Teacher-Induced Learning Gains," NBER Working Papers 14065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gupta, Abhay, 2007. "Skills Distribution, Migration and Wage Differences in Pure Service-Exchange Economy," MPRA Paper 9000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chul Chung & Jeremy Clark & Bonggeun Kim, 2008. "Is the Growing Skill Premium a Purely Metropolitan Issue?," Working Papers in Economics 08/10, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Freeman, Alan, 2008. "Culture, Creativity and Innovation in the Internet Age," MPRA Paper 9007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Arrighetti & S. Curatolo & A. Lasagni, 2008. "Determinanti della domanda di laureati nell'industria manifatturiera italiana," Economics Department Working Papers 2008-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Gudrun Biffl, 2008. "Migrant Women and Youth: The Challenge of Labour Market Integration," WIFO Working Papers 320, WIFO.
- Elizabeth Cascio & Damon Clark & Nora Gordon, 2008. "Education and the Age Profile of Literacy into Adulthood," NBER Working Papers 14073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:uct:cceast:2007-apr-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Othman, Norfaizah Bt & Sulaiman, Muna Bt & Zainudin, Norlita Bt & Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Entrepreneurial acculturation in Malaysia: Efforta and achievements," MPRA Paper 8980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berna Demiralp & Johanna Francis, 2008. "Wealth, Industry and the Transition to Entrepreneurship," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-09, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Jeroen de Jong & Sander Wennekers, 2008. "Intrapreneurship; Conceptualizing entrepreneurial employee behaviour," Scales Research Reports H200802, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Hernando Zuleta & Julián David Parada & Jacobo Campo & Andrés García, 2009. "Capital natural, capital humano y participación de los factores. Una revisión de los métodos de medición del crecimiento económico," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004713, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.