Report NEP-HRM-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2008. "Inequality in Land Ownership, the Emergence of Human Capital Promoting Institutions and the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Galor, Oded & Mountford, Andrew, 2008. "Trading Population for Productivity: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6678, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernardo L. Queiroz & AndrÃ© B. Golgher, 2008. "Human capital differentials across municipalities and states in Brazil," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td330, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Oriol Aspachs-Bracons & Irma Clots-Figueras & Paolo Masella, 2007. "Education and political behaviour : evidence from the Catalan linguistic reform," Economics Working Papers we077747, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Dinand Webbink & N.G. Martin & P.M. Visscher, 2008. "Does education reduce the probability of being overweight?," CPB Discussion Paper 102, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ben-David, Dan, 2008. "Brain Drained: A Tale of Two Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2008003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore