Report NEP-HRM-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mislav Ante Omazić & Dario Blažeković, 2008. "Virtual Mentorship as an Advanced Method of Knowledge and Experience Sharing and Network Building," EFZG Working Papers Series, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb 0801, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Thanasis Stengos, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, human capital and non-linearities in economic growth," Working Papers, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics 019, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- de Brauw, Alan & Giles, John, 2008. "Migrant opportunity and the educational attainment of youth in rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4526, The World Bank.
- Cools, E. & Vermeulen, S., 2008. "What's in a name? An inquiry on the cognitive and entrepreneurial profile of the social entrepreneur," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2008-02, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- João Cerejeira Silva, 2008. "Young Employment, Job-Skill Composition and Minimum Wages: Evidence from a 'Natural Experiment'," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 04/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Kahanec, Martin & Constant, Amelie F. & DeVoretz, Don J. & Gataullina, Liliya & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2008. "Report No. 16: Study on the Social and Labour Market Integration of Ethnic Minorities," IZA Research Reports, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) 16, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).