Report NEP-HRM-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sean D. Campbell & George M. Korniotis, 2008. "The human capital that matters: expected returns and the income of affluent households," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2008-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Amelie Constant & Elena D'Agosto, 2008. "Where Do the Brainy Italians Go?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 763, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- C. Mirjam van Praag & Peter H. Versloot, 2007. "What is the Value of Entrepreneurship? A Review of Recent Research," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 07-066/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andr� van Stel & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Lendert Baljeu, 2007. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Unemployment in Japan," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 07-080/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Garbis Iradian, 2007. "Rapid Growth in the CIS: Is It Sustainable?," wiiw Research Reports 336, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bruce Sheerin, 2008. "New Zealand: Modernising Schools in a Decentralised Environment," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building, OECD Publishing 2008/2, OECD Publishing.
- L. Guarcello & S. Lyon & F. C. Rosati & C. A. Valdivia, 2007. "Children's non-market activities and child labour measurement: a discussion based on household survey data," UCW Working Paper, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme) 36, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "Dynamic Adjustments to Terms of Trade Shocks: The USA Productivity Boom and Australia," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2007-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Murakami, Yuki & Blom, Andreas, 2008. "Accessibility and affordability of tertiary education in Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Peru within a global context," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4517, The World Bank.
- Mark Ziegler & Daniel Kurz, 2008. "Changing School Architecture in Zurich," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building, OECD Publishing 2008/3, OECD Publishing.
- Teresa V. Heitor, 2008. "Modernising Portugal's Secondary Schools," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building, OECD Publishing 2008/1, OECD Publishing.
- Fabel, Oliver & Pascalau, Razvan, 2007. "Recruitment of Seemingly Overeducated Personnel: Insider-Outsider Effects on Fair Employee Selection Practices," MPRA Paper 7218, University Library of Munich, Germany.