Report NEP-HRM-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Growiec, Jakub, 2007. "Human Capital, Aggregation, and Growth," MPRA Paper 7070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "Reflections on Australia’s Skilled Migration Policy," Discussion Papers 2007-22, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Stecklov, Guy & Carletto, Calogero & Azzarri, Carlo & Davis, Benjamin, 2008. "Agency, education and networks : gender and international migration from Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4507, The World Bank.
- Francesco Ricci & Marios Zachariadis, 2008. "Longevity and Education: A Macroeconomic Perspective," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 1-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "The Dynamic Effects of Skilled Labour Targeting in Immigration Programs," Discussion Papers 2007-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Luca Anderlini & Dino Gerardi & Roger Lagunoff, 2008. "Communication and Learning," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001868, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2008. "Social interactions and student achievement in a developing country : An instrumental variables approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4508, The World Bank.
- Lorne Carmichael & Ross Finnie, 2007. "Grants or Loans? Theoretical Issues Regarding Access and Persistence in Postsecondary Education," Working Papers 1154, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/190 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/187 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hbs:wpaper:08-051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard J. Murnane, 2008. "Educating Urban Children," NBER Working Papers 13791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.