Report NEP-HRM-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolter Hassink & Hannah Kiiver, 2007. "Age-dependent Effects of Socio-economic Background on Educational Attainment - Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 07-26, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Philippe Belley & Lance Lochner, 2008. "The Changing Role of Family Income and Ability in Determining Educational Achievement," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20081, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Manuel A. Hidalgo, 2008. "A Demand-Supply Analysis of the Spanish Education Wage Premium in the 1980s and 1990s," Working Papers 08.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Bernarda Zamora, 2007. "A New Discussion Of The Human Capital Theory In The Methodology Of Scientific Research Programmes," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Weiss, Volkmar, 2007. "The Population Cycle Drives Human History - from a Eugenic Phase into a Dysgenic Phase and Eventual Collapse," MPRA Paper 6557, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 May 2007.
- Ciro Avitabile & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2008. "Screening Tests, Information, and the Health-Education Gradient," CSEF Working Papers 187, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 28 Apr 2008.
- Thor Koeppl & Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin, 2007. "The Poor, the Rich and the Enforcer: Institutional Choice and Growth," Working Papers 1150, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Delia Furtado & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2007. "Interethnic Marriage Decisions: A Choice between Ethnic and Educational Similarities," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0716, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Lorraine Dearden & Emla Fitzsimons & Alissa Goodman & Greg Kaplan, 2007. "Higher education funding reforms in England: the distributional effects and the shifting balance of costs," IFS Working Papers W07/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rosario Crinò, 2007. "Skill-Biased Effects of Service Offshoring in Western Europe," KITeS Working Papers 205, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- Strulik, Holger, 2008. "The Role of Poverty and Community Norms in Child Labor and Schooling Decisions," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-383, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gabriel Romero, 2007. "Skilled Migration: When Should A Government Restrict Migration Of Skilled Workers?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, . "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right?," Working Papers 2008_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.