Report NEP-HRM-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oded Stark & C. Simon Fan, 2007. "The Brain Drain, “Educated Unemployment,” Human Capital Formation, and Economic Betterment," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Ali, Showkat & Carden, Giles & Culling, Benjamin & Hunter, Rosalind & Oswald, Andrew J & Owen, Nicola & Ralsmark, Hilda & Snodgrass, Natalie, 2007. "Elite Scientists and the Global Brain Drain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 825, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Knowledge and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 102, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Frank Oskamp & Dennis J. Snower, 2007. "Interactions between Employment and Training Policies," Kiel Working Papers 1389, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Guido Heineck & Regina T. Riphahn, 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Educational Attainment in Germany: The Last Five Decades," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 738, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carlsson, Bo & Acs, Zoltan & Audretsch, David & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "The knowledge filter, Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 104, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "Entrepreneurial potential in Business and Engineering courses … why worry now?," FEP Working Papers 256, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Block, Jörn H. & Sandner, Philipp G., 2007. "Necessity and Opportunity Entrepreneurs and their Duration in Self-employment: Evidence from German Micro Data," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2082, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6272 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2007. "Migration, Learning, and Development," MPRA Paper 6262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borgman, Benny & Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and Local Growth - a comparison of the U.S. and Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 103, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.