Report NEP-HRM-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00177630 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Ian Jewitt & Clare Leaver, 2007. "Information and Human Capital Managment," Working Papers 07-29, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00181402 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hosny Zoabi, 2007. "Talent Utilization, a Source of Bias in Measuring TFP," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/27, European University Institute.
- Jeffrey Lin, 2007. "Innovation, cities, and new work," Working Papers 07-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Strulik, Holger & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Vanini, Paolo, 2007. "Staying on the Dole," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-377, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Vincenzo Caponi & Miana Plesca, 2007. "Post-Secondary Education in Canada: Can Ability Bias Explain the Earnings Gap Between College and University Graduates?," Working Paper Series 14-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Vincenzo Caponi, 2007. "Intergenerational Transmission of Abilities and Self Selection of Mexican Immigrants," Working Paper Series 20-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Landvoigt, Tim & Muehler, Grit & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2007. "Duration and Intensity of Kindergarten Attendance and Secondary School Track Choice," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:nus:nusewp:wp0707 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Å. Gornitzka, P. Maassen, J. P. Olsen, & B. Stensaker, 2007. "“Europe of Knowledge”: Search for a New Pact," ARENA Working Papers 3, ARENA.
- Raposo, Mário & Alves, Helena, 2007. "A model of university choice: an exploratory approach," MPRA Paper 5523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulio Fella & Giovanni Gallipoli, 2007. "Education and Crime over the Life Cycle," Working Paper Series 15-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Mehtabul Azam, 2007. "India’s Increasing Skill Premium: Role of Demand and Supply," Departmental Working Papers 0710, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Mary Gregory & Sara Connolly, 2007. "Moving Down: Women`s Part-time Work and Occupational Change in Britain 1991-2001," Economics Series Working Papers 359, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Erin Kepler & Scott Shane, 2007. "Are Male and Female Entrepreneurs Really That Different?," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 07ekss, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.