Report NEP-HRM-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Supriyo De, 2007. "Software Production, Human Capital and Endogenous Growth: Theoretical Analysis and Empirical Evidence from India," DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade c012_007, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Egil Matsen & Snorre Lindset, 2007. "Optimal Portfolio Choice and Investment in Education," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology 8707, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- David de la Croix & Matthias Doepke, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," NBER Working Papers 13319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janos Rechnitzer & Melinda Smaho, 2006. "Regional Characteristics of the Human Resources in Hungary During the Transitory Period," ERSA conference papers ersa06p434, European Regional Science Association.
- Holmlund, Helena, 2007. "A Researcher's Guide to the Swedish Compulsory School Reform," Working Paper Series, Swedish Institute for Social Research 9/2007, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Sullivan, Paul, 2007. "A Dynamic Analysis of Educational Attainment, Occupational Choices, and Job Search," MPRA Paper 4590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warwick, Philip, 2006. "International Students in the UK : how can we give them a better experience?," The York Management School Working Papers, The York Management School, University of York 26, The York Management School, University of York.
- Asplund, Rita & Ben-Abdelkarim, Oussama & Skalli, Ali, 2007. "An Equity Perspective on Access to, Enrolment in and Finance of Tertiary Education," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1098, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sun Go & Peter H. Lindert, 2007. "The Curious Dawn of American Public Schools," NBER Working Papers 13335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "Causality Tests for Public School Performance and Funding," Working Papers, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance 200715, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2007. "Small Family, Smart Family? Family Size and the IQ Scores of Young Men," NBER Working Papers 13336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.