Report NEP-HRM-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Jim Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2007. "Public Education Expenditure, Growth and Welfare," Working Papers 2007_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2007. "Absorption in Human Capital and R&D Effects in an Endogenous Growth Model," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp507, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2007-99 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2007. "The Intergeneratinal Transmission of Poverty in Industrialized Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 693, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Maite Blázquez & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2007. "School to Work Transitions and the Impact of Public Expenditure on Education," Working Papers 2007-13, FEDEA.
- Aguayo, Ernesto & Chapa, Joana & Rangel, Erick & Treviño, Lourdes & Valero-Gil, Jorge, 2007. "Gender-bias in Education Opportunities for Population Aged 12-18 in Mexico: 1992-2004," MPRA Paper 3561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansson, Mats & Katz, Katarina, 2007. "Wage differences between women and men in Sweden - the impact of skill mismatch," Working Paper Series 2007:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- David A. Penn & Reuben Kyle, 2007. "The Tennessee Education Lottery Scholarship: A Reward for Past Achievement or Motivator for Future Performance?," Working Papers 200707, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "A Note on Human Development Indices with Income Equalities," MPRA Paper 3513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-04-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dafna Kariv & Teresa V. Menzies & Gabrielle A. Brenner & Louis Jacques Filion, 2006. "Transnational Networking and Business Success: Ethnic entrepreneurs in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 06-18, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Namkee Ahn, 2007. "Value of Intangible Job Characteristics in Workers' Job and Life Satisfaction: How much are they worth?," Working Papers 2007-10, FEDEA.