Report NEP-HRM-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2007. "Inside the Black Box of Regional Development - human capital, the creative class and tolerance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 88, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00144666_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Gronau, Reuben, 2007. "The Demand for Variety: A Household Production Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marla Ripoll & Juan Carlos Cordoba, 2007. "The Role of Education in Development," Working Papers 311, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2005/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Willem & H. Van Den Broeck, 2007. "Learning mode of small business owners," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 07/453, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jim VanderHoff, 2007. "Parental Valuation of Charter Schools and Student Performance," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark 2007-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.