Report NEP-HRM-2006-12-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00118979_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amparo Castello-Climent & Rafael Domenech, 2006. "Human Capital Inequality, Life Expectancy and Economic Growth," Working Papers, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia 0604, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2006005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu, 2006. "Ben-Porath meets skill-biased technical change: a theoretical analysis of rising inequality," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 144, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Victor Lavy & Kohtaro Hitomi, 2006. "Do Students Care about School Quality? Determinants of Dropout Behavior in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 12737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2006. "The rise of individual performance pay," Discussion Papers, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics 2006/22, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Galindo-Rueda, Fernando, 2006. "The long term impacts of compulsory schooling: evidence from a natural experiment in school leaving dates," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-44, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Davide Castellani & Ilaria Mariotti & Lucia Piscitello, 2006. "Outward investments and skill upgrading. Evidence from the Italian case," KITeS Working Papers, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy 185, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2006.
- Mathias Kuepie & Christophe Nordman & François Roubaud, 2006. "Education and Labour Market Outcomes in Sub-Saharan West Africa," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2006/16, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).