Report NEP-HRM-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Russell D. Murphy, 2006. "Labor market flexibility and investment in human capital," Working Papers e06-5, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Christian Dreger & Matthias Türck, 2006. "European Regional Convergence in a Human Capital Augmented Solow Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 88/06, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- Almada, Christa & Blanco-Gonzalez, Lorenzo & Eason, Patricia & Fullerton, Thomas, 2006. "Econometric Evidence Regarding Education and Border Income Performance," MPRA Paper 451, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Holger Strulik & Jean-Robert Tyran & Paolo Vanini, 2006. "Staying on the Dole," Discussion Papers 06-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad, 2006. "Gender disparities in education - needs community participation," MPRA Paper 622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Hania Kamel, 2006. "Demographic Swings and Early Childhood Education in Iran," Working Papers e06-2, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2006. "The role of job interruptions, temporary contracts and multi-firm experiences in the temporality trap in Spain," Working Papers 06.31, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Lagerlöf, Nils-Petter, 2003. "Slavery and other property rights," MPRA Paper 372, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2006.