Report NEP-HRM-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaag, Christian, 2006. "School Competition," MPRA Paper 339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Ridao-Cano, Cris & Sakellariou, Chris, 2006. "Estimating the returns to education : accounting for heterogeneity in ability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4040, The World Bank.
- Bruno L. s. Falcão & Rodrigo Reis Soares, 2006. "The Demographic Transition and the Sexual Division of Labor," Textos para discussÃ£o 528, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Shapiro, Joseph, 2006. "Evaluating the impact of Mexico's quality schools program : the pitfalls of using nonexperimental data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4036, The World Bank.
- Jaag, Christian, 2006. "A Simple Model of Educational Production," MPRA Paper 338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaag, Christian, 2006. "Education, Demographics, and the Economy," MPRA Paper 337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaag, Christian, 2006. "Teacher Incentives," MPRA Paper 340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enriqueta Camps & Maria Camou & Silvana Maubrigades & Natalia Mora-Sitja, 2006. "Globalization and wage inequality in South and East Asia, and Latin America: A gender approach," Economics Working Papers 970, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "The Looks of a Winner: Beauty, Gender and Electoral Success," Working Paper Series 671, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hvide, Hans K. & Kristiansen, Eirik G., 2006. "Management of Knowledge Workers," Discussion Papers 2006/7, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Piñeiro, Erik, 2005. "The Way of the Engineer," Pink Machine Papers 7, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Fischer, Sven & Gueth, Werner, 2006. "Do Social Networks Inspire Employment? - An Experimental Analysis -," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 06-11, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.