Report NEP-HRM-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rebecca M. Blank & Heidi Shierholz, 2006. "Exploring Gender Differences in Employment and Wage Trends Among Less-Skilled Workers," NBER Working Papers 12494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Zimmermann & Liliya Gataullina & Amelie Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "Human Capital and Ethnic Self-Identification of Migrants," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 616, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hui He & Zheng Liu, 2007. "Investment-specific technological change, skill accumulation, and wage inequality," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 644, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2006. "Task-Specific Training and Job Design," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 223, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Di Maria, C. & Stryszowski, P.K., 2006. "Brain Drain and Distance to Frontier," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2006-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Silva, Olmo, 2006. "The Jack-of-All-Trades Entrepreneur: Innate Talent or Acquired Skill?," IZA Discussion Papers 2264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera & Miguel Urquiola, 2006. "Socioeconomic status or noise? Tradeoffs in the generation of school quality information," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 225, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.