Report NEP-HRM-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Panu Poutvaara, 2006. "On Human Capital Formation with Exit Options: Comment and New Results," CESifo Working Paper Series 1648, CESifo Group Munich.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 2006. "Market and Public Provision in the Presence of Human Capital Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 5471, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gould, Eric D & Lavy, Victor & Paserman, Marco Daniele, 2005. "Does Immigration Affect the Long-Term Educational Outcomes of Natives? Quasi-Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5439, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leijola, Liisa, 2004. "The Education System in Finland - Development and Equality," Discussion Papers 909, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Hartmut Egger & Peter Egger & Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2005. "International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 1630, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ana I Moro-Egido & Santiago Budría, . "Education, Over-education, and Wage Inequality: Evidence for Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 211, FEDEA.
- Stolowy, Hervé, 2005. "Nothing like the Enron affair could happen in France (!)," Les Cahiers de Recherche 815, HEC Paris.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Cole, Shawn & Duflo, Esther & Linden, Leigh, 2006. "Remedying Education: Evidence from Two Randomized Experiments in India," CEPR Discussion Papers 5446, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duflo, Esther & Hanna, Rema, 2005. "Monitoring Works: Getting Teachers to Come to School," CEPR Discussion Papers 5426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gielen, Anne & Kerkhofs, Marcel J M & van Ours, Jan C, 2006. "Performance Related Pay and Labour Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McGuckin, Robert & Ark, Bart van, 2005. "Productivity and participation: an international comparison," GGDC Research Memorandum 200578, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Hussi, Tomi, 2004. "Intellectual Capital and Maintance of Work Ability - The Wellbeing Perspective," Discussion Papers 896, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Booth, Alison L & van Ours, Jan C, 2005. "Hours of Work and Gender Identity: Does Part-Time Work Make the Family Happier?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.