Report NEP-HPE-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bos:wpaper:wp2013-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2013. "Markets, Correlation, and Regret-Matching," Discussion Paper Series dp648, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Laurent Lehmann & Georg Nöldeke & Jorge Peña, 2013. "Gains from switching and evolutionary stability in multi-player matrix games," Working papers 2013/13, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Andrei Kirilyuk, 2013. "Dynamic Origin of Evolution and Social Transformation," Post-Print hal-00760100, HAL.
- Einy, E & Haimanko, O & Moreno, D & Sela, A & Shitovitz, B, 2013. "Tullock Contests with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 2013-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Yifu, Justin & Monga, Celestin, 2013. "The rejuvenation of industrial policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6628, The World Bank.
- Sergiu Hart & Noam Nisan, 2013. "The Query Complexity of Correlated Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp647, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Alain Béraud, 2014. "Le développement de la théorie de l'équilibre général. Les apports d'Allais et de Hicks," Post-Print halshs-00868006, HAL.
- Frédéric Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2013. "Long-term commitment and cooperation," ECON - Working Papers 130, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Suter, Peter & Gmür, Markus, 2013. "Member Value in Co-operatives," FSES Working Papers 444, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Horn, Henrik, 2013. "The ECJ Judgment on the Extensions of the ETS to Aviation: An Economist’s Discontent," Working Paper Series 980, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Callaghan, Helen & Hees, Alexandra, 2013. "Wirtschaftsnationalismus im Wandel der Zeit: Der politische Diskurs um ausländische Unternehmensübernahmen in Großbritannien seit den 1950er-Jahren," MPIfG Discussion Paper 13/14, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Anna Dimitrova & Katarina Hollan & Daphne Laster & Andreas Reinstaller & Margit Schratzenstaller & Ewald Walterskirchen & Teresa Weiss, 2013. "Literature review on fundamental concepts and definitions, objectives and policy goals as well as instruments relevant for socio-ecological transition," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 40, WWWforEurope.